TURNS WASTE MATERIAL INTO A RANGE OF AESTHETICALLY DESIGNED PRODUCTS
At WERecycle, they turn waste material into a wide range of aesthetically designed products. They aim at creating a link between eco-friendliness, sustainability, and women’s empowerment. When you buy from WERecycle, you are not only buying beautiful hand-crafted products but also supporting the livelihood of underprivileged women.
Be it used wine bottles, waste strips of textiles, handmade paper, or magazines, they make usable and aesthetically pleasing out of every disposed of material they find.
TYPES/RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Creating fashionable accessories and products out of dry throwaways is their core proposition.
Among all their products, the biggest head-turners are the watches and clutches made of tetra-pack. This is probably the most beautiful way to tackle an urban eye-sore. These are further embellished with traditional textiles like Ikkat, Raw Silk, and Kalamkari.
Follow MozaicQ on Instagram to explore more of such small businesses.
PRICE- Rs. 250 onwards
- “Bags from Packs” – of clutches, wallets and sling bags which are upcycled from tetra pack juice and milk cartons.
- Earrings that are laser cut from waste strips of textiles, handmade paper and magazines.
- We Recycle makes laser cut hand painted wooden trays and serveware.
- Collection of side tables and vases from used wine bottles which are a treat to eyes. They handpaint them in a unique way to make it look wow.
- Beautiful hanging lights from waste paper strips to give your home a complete far-eastern look.